The DailyDeal GmbH was founded in September 2009 and currently counts about 50 employees in its offices in Berlin and Vienna. In September 2011 DailyDeal was acquired by Google and remained a 100% subsidiary of the corporation for 1.5 years. In December, 2015 the MenschDanke GmbH acquired DailyDeal. As a marketing service company DailyDeal offers its partners the possibility to win new customers as well as permanently increase their brand awareness and turnover through trial offers.
Be part of a successful and dedicated team as a
Full Stack Developer (m/f)
- A dynamic environment, a small and efficient team in which new ideas are always welcome
- The opportunity to work in a growing company in which you have the opportunity to make a difference
- Everything you need to do a great job: iMac or any hardware you prefer
- Excellent remuneration, interesting development opportunities and flexible working hours
- A brand-new office in the very center of Berlin’s tech scene
- Free lunch, daily delivery of fresh fruit and other benefits
- Room for innovations and a team that thrives to improve with you
- You have intimate knowledge of the whole web stack; you understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- You understand when it’s better to go for the quick win and when it’s better to drive through a comprehensive technical solution.
- You can plan, design and build intelligent solutions.
- You care about the quality of your work and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You are able to provide and receive feedback. You believe that you can achieve more in a team: the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- You are a fast, thirsty learner who thrives on learning new technologies and you don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- You feel responsible for everything you ship and you pride yourself on clean code, precise documentation and a perfect product.
- You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact and grow.
Your Technical Skills:
- Experience in full-stack development using Web technologies to create single-page responsive applications using React and Redux
- Extensive experience with Node.js and in building RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Working knowledge of database systems such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis or similar
- Experience with GIT source control
- Experience with code coverage, unit testing, and integration tests.