MenschDanke GmbH is an international group of companies and it is the first destination for content-driven digital marketing. We combine the online portals Gutscheinpony, Schnaeppchenfuchs, DailyDeal, Tripdoo, versus.com and UrbanSneakers. With online communities, blogs and social media chDesignerannels that complement our comprehensive portfolio, MenschDanke GmbH offers a broad spectrum of premium digital content: from shopping, gastronomy, travel, lifestyle and entertainment to product comparisons.
To create powerful interactions with our users, we are looking for a
Product Designer (m/f)
- Researching to gather and analyse insight, and then incorporate findings into design.
- Evaluate competitor and industry websites to provide a meaningful analysis of the findings.
- Maintain a user-centered approach while respecting business needs.
- Create layouts based on components that are part of a design system.
- Use interaction design and prototyping tools like Sketch and inVision to create wireframes and visual designs.
- Iterate on these ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews.
- Give and receive constructive feedback as part of a collaborative team.
- Develop and deliver the final look and feel of these products.
- You bring a portfolio showcasing design skills in UI and product design. What we look for is a user-centric approach and way of thinking.
- You hold a BFA, BS or MFA in Graphic Design or equivalent field.
- Knowledge of latest tech innovations and UX design trends.
- Empathy for the customer, as well as in your communication with the team and project stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design and user experience.
- Able to produce visual mockups using Sketch.
- Able to produce prototypes with inVision.
- You have the desire to go above and beyond to produce best work and you are highly motivated to learn.
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas and educate others.
- You are driven towards a fast-paced international working environment.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English as well as conversational German language skills..
- We are a motivated and ambitious team that constantly strives to evolve.
- You will become an integral part of our passionate team and will gain insights into the growth markets of Affiliate Marketing, Couponing and E-Commerce.
- We provide the opportunity to develop your own project ideas and implement them from start to finish.
- You will work in a modern office, located in the center of Berlin with free drinks, fresh fruits, and team events from time to time.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your portfolio, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation.