Versus.com is a data-driven comparison platform covering over 80 categories, from phones and wearables to apps and cities. At Versus, we believe that in times of information overload, there is a need for complete and objective information and it’s our goal to help people find what they need and to ease decision-making. Versus is currently available in 13 languages and features more than 7 million product comparisons.
Since 2016, versus.com has been part of the MenschDanke Group. MenschDanke GmbH is an international group of companies and it is the first destination for content-driven digital marketing. In addition to versus.com, we combine the online portals Gutscheinpony, Schnaeppchenfuchs, DailyDeal, Tripdoo and UrbanSneakers. With online communities, blogs and social media channels that complement our comprehensive portfolio, MenschDanke GmbH offers a broad spectrum of premium digital content: from shopping, gastronomy, travel, lifestyle and entertainment to product comparisons.
To present relevant information to our users in the most appealing and useful way, we are looking for a
Content Manager (m/f) for versus.com
Full-time in Berlin
- Online research on a wide range of topics, with a focus on mobile technology and consumer electronics
- Creating SEO-relevant content for product descriptions, category descriptions, sponsored content and other types of texts, ideally in two languages
- Data-entry, maintaining the content and performing quality checks
- Basic photo editing (editing product images)
- You are responsible for all marketing texts (landing pages, Facebook posts, newsletter, etc.)
- Responding to users’ questions and inquiries
- Ensure that all content is on-brand, as well as consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- First experience in e-commerce market and a distinct interest in technology
- Very good spoken and written English (proficient level) and at least one other language (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Indonesian, Polish)
- You have a strong passion for writing, content production and proven experience in writing meaningful and high-quality product descriptions
- First-hand experience in SEO
- You are able to extract the most relevant information from your research, interpret data, and have good analytical skills
- You pay close attention to details and you have very good organizational skills
- You are familiar with content management systems, Google Suite and MS Office (especially Excel)
- You can easily recognize the needs of our customers and find creative solutions
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US:
- We are a motivated and ambitious team that constantly strives to evolve
- You will become an integral part of our friendly content production team
- We provide the opportunity to develop your own project ideas and implement them from start to finish
- You will work in a modern office, located in the center of Berlin with daily lunch, free drinks and a nice surprise from our office management from time to time
Sounds interesting to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV, cover letter, salary expectations and earliest start date, which you can upload on our job portal.
Contact: Nora Zschumin and Nicole Pliszka.