Versus.com is a data-driven comparison platform covering over 80 categories, from phones and wearables to apps and cities. At Versus, we believe that in times of information overload, there is a need for complete and objective information and it’s our goal to help people find what they need and to ease decision-making. Versus is currently available in 13 languages and features more than 7 million product comparisons.
Since 2016, versus.com has been part of the MenschDanke Group. MenschDanke GmbH is an international group of companies and it is the first destination for content-driven digital marketing. In addition to versus.com, we combine the online portals Gutscheinpony, Schnaeppchenfuchs, DailyDeal, Tripdoo and UrbanSneakers. With online communities, blogs and social media channels that complement our comprehensive portfolio, MenschDanke GmbH offers a broad spectrum of premium digital content: from shopping, gastronomy, travel, lifestyle and entertainment to product comparisons.
To market our platform in the most efficient and interesting way, we are looking for an
Online Marketing Manager (m/w) for versus.com
Full time in Berlin
- Analyzing marketing opportunities, designing marketing strategies, planning and organizing campaigns, as well as implementing and controlling your efforts
- You are responsible for overseeing and optimizing our Social Media Marketing: Mainly the creation of Facebook posts and campaigns – additionally, an expansion to other Social Media channels is possible
- You are in charge of our community on Facebook and will interact with the users
- You are monitoring, analyzing and optimizing the ads on our platform (in cooperation with an agency)
- You are responsible for the distribution of our content
- You are doing research in various areas as well as working with designers on content creation
- Additionally, you will be writing press releases, and blog articles
- You have completed your studies in business management, specialization in marketing and / or communication studies, successfully
- You have gained experiences in at least two different marketing channels, ideally in Affiliate Marketing, Content Marketing, SEO and / or Social Media (2 years or more)
- You have got advanced, preferably proficient knowledge of the English language and ideally at least one other language - German is a plus.
- You are very much interested in tech and new technologies
- You like to work independently as well as within a team
- You are not afraid of problems but rather consider them as a challenge and an opportunity to learn
- We are a motivated and ambitious team that constantly strives to evolve
- You will become an integral part of our friendly team and will gain insights into the growth markets of Affiliate Marketing, Couponing and E-Commerce
- We provide the opportunity to develop your own project ideas and implement them from start to finish
- You will work in a modern office, located in the center of Berlin with daily lunch, free drinks, fresh fruits, and a nice surprise from our office management from time to time